GC Code of Conduct
GASCOOL believes in creating an equal opportunity environment for all employees, that is clearly reflected its Code of Conduct. in addition to encouraging nondiscriminatory practices, corporate policies prohibit any forms of harassment or intimidation. This is evident in the adoption of a whistle-blowing policy that provides the highest levels of confidentiality and indemnity whan raising concerns about any irregularities.
GASCOOL 10 VALUES
- Accountability:- Acknowledging and assuming responsibility for actions, decisions, and policies. it can be applied to both individual accountability on the part of employees and accountability of the company as a whole.
- Balance:- Taking a proactive stand to create and maintain a healthy work-life balance for workers.
- Commitment:- Committing to great product, service, and other initiatives that impact lives within and outside the organization.
- Community:- Contributing to society and demonstrating corporate social responsibility.
- Diversity:- respecting the diversity and giving the best of composition. Establishing an employee equity program.
- Empowerment:- Encouraging employees to take initiative and give the best. Adopting an error-embracing environment to empower employees to lead and make decisions.
- Innovation:- Pursuing new creative ideas that have the potential to change the world.
- Integrity:- Acting with honesty and honor without compromising the truth.
- Ownership:- Taking care of the company and customers as they were one's own.
- Safety:- Ensuring the health and safety of employees and going beyond the legal requirements to provide an accident-free workplace.